Ever wanted to take your quilting project with you on a road trip or on a long flight? English Paper Piecing is the perfect way to quilt while you are on the go or just waiting around. In this class, Ms. Lynda will show you several ways for the English Paper Piecing technique. You get to pick the way that best fits your style. This one day class is fun and easy to do.
- your sewing/quilting machine in good working order
- 2 yards for border & binding
- 2½ yards for background fabric
- ½ of a jelly roll OR 3 inch squares of scrap fabric
- Basting glue, such as Roxanne Glue Baste It
- **¾ inch Hexagon template & papers (25-50 paper quantity)
- **1 inch Hexagon template & papers (25-50 paper quantity)
- Add-a-Quarter ruler, if you cannot find the template sizes indicated above
- **Water soluble glue stick
Note: Items marked with ** are available for separate materials kit purchase from the instructor for $10. Please indicate if you wish to purchase when you register.
Date: Saturday, October 13th
Time: 10:30pm – 4:00pm
Cost: $45 (class fee only)
Instructor: Lynda E.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.