In this four-hour class, Terry will introduce the full capabilities of the BES4 lettering software. Whether you purchased it to update the capabilities of your machine, or received it with the purchase of your machine, this full-featured lettering software helps you customize and edit designs and saves to and reads almost every embroidery machine format. Bring your laptop or just follow Terry as she works through the software. You will not need your embroidery machine, just your laptop.
NOTE: THIS IS A SOFTWARE CLASS THAT REQUIRES A FAST WORKING LAPTOP. YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR EMBROIDERY MACHINE!
–Morning session: Overview, lettering, monograming, applique, colors, fonts, characters, formats, machines
–Lunch Break: Bring your own lunch, drinks & snacks.
–Afternoon session: Create 3 unique designs using the software that can be embroidered at home with the recommended stabilizers and changes you have learned.
BEFORE COMING TO CLASS
- Ensure your laptop has BES4 software installed and functioning properly on your laptop
- Download and/or print the software manual – it is on the USB that comes in the box
- Ensure your laptop has the latest Windows operating system updates installed on your laptop
- Ensure you know how to use your laptop such as accessing the internet, saving files to desktop and launching the BES4 software
What You Need to Bring to Class
- Your laptop with BES4 software installed
- Installation USB device that came in the box
- The printed software manual or the downloaded version you may have saved to your computer
- Mouse to use instead of the finger pad on a laptop
- Optional: Mousepad, if needed
Date: Saturday, March 30
Cost: $55.00 (includes class fee only; software sold separately)
Instructor: Terry S.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.