Beautiful ideas begin with embroidery and crystals! Join Ms. Rita in this Dakota Crystals embroidery/crystals combo technique to add some pizazz to a garment, t-shirt, large bag, pillowcase or quilt block that you bring for this class!
What You Need to Bring to Class
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual, power cord, etc.
- Dakota collectibles design kit (available for separate purchase at retail price from NWSC)
- Hoop size is based on design, bring all your hoops–just in case
- Your choice of garment, t-shirt, canvas bag, pillowcase or quilt block
- No show mesh stabilizer
- Your embroidery thread stash
- Embroidery bobbin thread (white)
- Basic embroidery notions & supplies, such as rotary cutter, ruler for cutting fabric, pins, fabric scissors, stitch ripper, fabric marker/chalk, etc.
Date: Saturday, February 2nd
Cost: $30.00 (includes class fee only; design kit sold separately)
Design Kit & Supplies
Dakota collectibles design kits are available for purchase at a 20% discounted retail price once you pay for your seat in class. Please indicate the title of the design and PACK# when you register.
Embroidery thread and select embroidery notions/supplies are also available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.