Some bunny is going to be very hoppy to receive this adorable bag filled with Easter treats. The cinch bag is one of Kimberbell’s most innovative designs. We’ve
added embroidery details and long ears to make the most precious spring bunny in
two sizes. Choose a contrasting fabric for the lining, which also becomes the inside
of the bunny ears. This class is part of NWSC’s Kimberbell Embroidery Club.
Show and Tell will begin promptly at 6:00pm. Project start time begins promptly at 6:15pm. Meeting time will end promptly at 8:30pm.
Bonus design and kit for customers who attend all 12 club classes. You’ll get a loyalty card that will be punched for each session you attend to qualify for a bonus 13th design.
What You Need to Bring
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Your 5x7 hoop and comparable size(s) for Janome or other brand machines
- USB stick, a computer will be available for you to download the design files you need to your USB
- Notions such as scissors, seam ripper, tweezers, point turner, water soluble pen or chalk pencil
- appliqué scissors,
- Kimberbell tape
- Extra needles
- Club punch card
- Show & Tell project
- Medium cut-away stabilizer
- Fabric 1: Main Fabric 1 Fat Eighth (9 x 21 inches)
- Fabric 2: Lining 1 Fat Sixteenth (9 x 11 inches)
- (2) 16” pieces ⅜” Ribbon
- Kimberbell® Paper Tape
- aqua, pink, yellow, lavender/purple, black and white embroidery thread
- White embroidery bobbin thread
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost: $25 class fee ($10 material kit is optional, additional purchase)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine for this club class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NSWC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.