Dress up your door or room by making your own EASTER BUNNY WREATH. You will learn the basic skills that will help you create your very own wreath to take home. This wreath is made as an embroidered bunny. You’ll learn to embroider with felt using the edit screen on your embroidery machine.
What You Need to Bring to Class
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual, power cord, etc.
- Largest hoop you have –bring all your hoops–just in case
- No show mesh stabilizer
- Your embroidery thread stash
- Embroidery bobbin thread (prewound)
- Basic embroidery notions & supplies, such as applique scissors, large scissors for cutting the felt, pins, etc.
Date: Thursday, April 4th
Cost: $62.00 (includes $25 class fee + $37 materials kit)
Embroidery thread and select project notions/supplies are also available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.