Join Ms. Kamie to make a festive Easter placemat! In this class, you’ll apply the chenille technique to create a chenille egg and fun borders. The chenille technique creates tufted velvety channels using layers of fabric.
What You Need to Bring to Class
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual, power cord, etc.
- Hoop to accommodate 6x8 design–bring all your hoops–just in case
- Neutral sewing thread
- Your embroidery thread stash
- Embroidery bobbin thread (prewound)
- Empty embroidery bobbin
- Basic embroidery notions & supplies, such as applique/small scissors for cutting the chenille, rotary cutter, cutting mat, ruler, pins, etc.
Date: Wednesday, April 10th
Cost: $68.00 (includes $25 class fee + $43 materials kit)
Embroidery thread and select project notions/supplies are also available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.