In this 4-night class, you’ll make a fun quilt –the Climbing Ivy quilt. This pattern reminds one of an ivy climbing up an old stone wall. You will learn to read a pattern, accurately cut and piece your fabric.
- Your sewing/quilting machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Design book: One Bundle of Fun (available at the shop)
- 15 fat quarters in an assortment of colors and prints for blocks
- ½ yard of print or floral for binding
- 3⅛ yards of fabric for backing
- 59” x 69” piece of batting
- basic quilting notions & supplies, such as rotary cutter, ruler for cutting fabric, pins, fabric scissors, stitch ripper, fabric marker/chalk, etc.
Fabric and select notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class. The pattern book is $18.99. With the 20% discount the price of the book is $15.19.
Dates: Mondays, March 4, 11, 18 and 25
Cost: $75 (class fee only)
Instructor: Linda B.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.