Learn to create beauiful cutwork embroidery using your embroidery machine and a pair of scissors. Water-soluble stabilizer makes easy work of this classic technique. We will create an elegant lingerie or gift bag. Designs will fit into a 5x5 inch square hoop. Linen fabric in winter white color will be provided by instructor.
• Your embroidery machine with embroidery unit and power cord in good working order
• Embroidery foot and needle
• Embroidery hoop large enough for 5.5″x 5.5″ design
• Bring your owner’s manual just in case
• NONE – provided by instructor
• water soluble stabilizer sufficient for two hoopings of the hoop you will use
Ribbon & Thread
• 1 yard of double sided satin ribbon, color of your choice
• coordinating thread to accent your ribbon or your project
• bobbin thread
Notions & Additional Supplies
• Bobbin wound with bobbin thread
• your usual sewing notions and supplies
Date: September 21
Time: Noon to 3pm
Cost: $30 ($25 class fee + $5 material kit)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.