This easy, striped table runner is a quick project for a gift or your home decor. It is the EASIEST project you will ever make! Five seams and the top is finished! No need for binding. The magic is in the 60 degree triangle ruler! Fun! Fun! Fun!
You can use batting or insul-brite if you want to use it as a hot pad for casserole dishes. For topstitching, you can try out decorative stitches on your machine.
- Your sewing machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual, power cord, etc.
- Sewing pattern “Easy Striped Table Runner” by The Quilt Company
- 60 degree Triangle Ruler
- 1½ yards of striped or border fabric
- 1⅓ yards of fabric for backing
- 1⅓ yards of fabric for light weight batting or flannel
- basic sewing notions & supplies, such as rotary cutter, ruler for cutting fabric, pins, fabric scissors, stitch ripper, fabric marker/chalk, etc.
Purchase of pattern “Easy Striped Table Runner” and the 60 degree triangle ruler are required for class. The pattern is available at NWSC at a 20% discount once you register and pay for class –$7.20+tax, reg. $9.00. The ruler is available for $21.16+tax, reg.$26.45. Other sewing notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Date: Monday, June 24
Time: Noon – 3:00pm
Instructor: Linda B.