Make this holiday-themed quilt using the Fab Five ruler, Fab Five Remix book, holiday fabric and fat quarters in 3 simple classes. This scrappy quilt class is just in time for the holidays. This is an easy quilt and a fun project for anyone to do.
Use the Fab Five Ruler and the Fab Five Remix book to make your cuts even easier when you make this this holiday quilt design. Sew it up quick and easy to make a finished quilt size of 50″ x 60″, which makes its a perfect little quilt.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- 8 holiday print fat quarters (or 8 scraps measuring 11″x5″)
- 5 coordinating fabric for tree measuring 10″x9″
- 5 coordinating fabric for star 5″x5″
- ½ yard coordinating fabric for sashing
- ⅞ yard of fabric for background
- coordinating thread
- usual sewing and quilting notions, such as pins, seam ripper, rotary cutter, cutting mat, etc.
Separate purchase of the Fab Five Remix pattern book and the Fab Five Ruler is required on or before the day of class. Both are available at 20% discount once you secure your seat for the class. The pattern book discounted price is $14.80 + tax; and the ruler discounted price is $11.20 + tax.
Dates: Thursdays, November 2, 9, 16
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM