Quilt like a professional right on your home sewing machine. Getting the look of advanced longarm quilting is now as easy as changing the presser foot and using the Westalee acrylic ruler templates. This class is for participants who have previously completed the Free Motion Template Class. You will use 12″ Arc ruler that came with the Westalee Ruler Foot Kit that you purchased for the Free Motion Template Class.
This class is for beginning free motion quilters–or for owners of a Sew Steady table and Westalee templates who want more ruler work practice. In this class, you’ll get to practice the 12″ Arc Ruler that comes with the Ruler Foot Kit that you purchased for the Free Motion Template Class. You will practice using the 12″ Arc ruler for borders and block designs.
What You Need to Bring to Class
- your sewing/quilting machine in good working order
- extension table for your machine, such as custom Sew Steady table (optional for class, but makes FMQ easier)
- Westalee 12 inch arc ruler that came with your Ruler Foot Starter Package
- 2 solid/plain fat quarters
- 1 cut of 21″ x 18″ batting (each sized to sandwich between the 2 fat quarters)
- light/neutral colored quilting thread
- quilting notions, such as marking pen, scissors, pins, etc.
Date: Saturday, March 9
Time: 10:00am – Noon
Cost: $35.00 (includes class fee only)
Instructor: Lynda E.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message. There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.