Join Ms. Colette to create a beautiful lace picture frame while you learn the process of creating machine-embroidered freestanding lace. This OESD design features both applique and lace. You will go home with a matching bonus coaster design that uses the same techniques that you will learn in class.
This project is compatible with any machine with an embroidery capability of 5” x 7” or larger.
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including embroidery unit, power cord, and hoop. Bring your owner’s manual just in case.
- Fabric sufficient to cut (2) pieces 5” x 7” and (2) pieces 2 1/2 “x 3 ½”
- Sticky Tear Away stabilizer
- Water soluble stabilizer (not topper), enough to hoop a double layer in the hoop for two separate hoopings
- Your choice color of embroidery thread for the frame and 2 (two) bobbins wound in same color of thread
- Thread snips, applique scissors
- Temporary adhesive spray
- USB stick to load and take home designs
Dates: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: Noon – 3:00pm
Class Fee: $25
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone and email to reserve your seat for the event. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.