Join Ms. Renee in this class to get started in creating a stunning heartfelt quilt top! You’ll create 2 of the 15 beautiful embroidered quilt blocks from a stunning Kenny Creations design!
In this class, you’ll use your embroidery machine to machine appliqué the design and you’ll use your sewing machine function to complete the quilt blocks. You’ll get a demonstration of using your embroidery machine to quilt your blocks.
What You Need to Bring to Class
- Your embroidery/sewing machine, machine accessories and your embroidery/sewing notions
- (7 – 10) ¼ yd cuts of fabric in various colors for crazy heart
OR (7 – 10) fat quarters in various colors (Pink, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Teal, Red)
- 1/3 yard background fabric in light or contrasting color so heart will show
- (2) 12” x 12” squares of no-show mesh stabilizer
- Assorted, color coordinated scraps to complete the inner heart design
Additional purchase of the Kenny Kreations CD is required on the day of class. The design is regularly $74.95 but with class discount is $48.00+ tax.) When you secure your spot in the class, you can visit the store to purchase fabric for this project at a 20% discount! Download a PDF of fabric measurements and cuts to make the entire quilt.
Date: Saturday, February 9
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Fee: $50.00 (only includes class fee)
Instructor: Renee M.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.