Join Ms. Renee in this class to get started in creating a stunning heartfelt quilt top! You’ll create 2 of the 15 beautiful embroidered quilt blocks from a stunning Kenny Creations design!
In this class, you’ll use your embroidery machine to machine appliqué the design and you’ll use your sewing machine function to complete the quilt blocks. You’ll get a demonstration of using your embroidery machine to quilt your blocks.
When you secure your spot in the class, you can visit the store to purchase fabric for this project at a 20% discount!
What You’ll Need to make the 2 blocks in class:
- Your embroidery/sewing machine, machine accessories and your embroidery/sewing notions
- (7 – 10) ¼ yd cuts of fabric in various colors for crazy heart
(7 – 10) fat quarters in various colors (Pink, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Teal, Red…)
- 1/3 yard background fabric in light or contrasting color so heart will show
- (2) 12” x 12” squares of no-show mesh stabilizer
- Assorted, color coordinated scraps to complete the inner heart design
*A PDF copy of the fabric measurements and cuts to make the entire quilt will be emailed with your registration confirmation.
Date: Saturday, May 20
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Fee: $30.00 (Additional purchase of the Kenny Kreations CD is required on the day of class. The design is regularly $74.95 but with class discount is $59.95 + tax.)
Instructor: Renee M.