These in the hoop door hangers are as fun to hang as they are to make! Your sewing room, laundry room, baby’s room, and coat closet all need one! Create this simple embroidery project entirely in the embroidery hoop.
Date: July 20
Time: Noon to 3pm
Cost: $25 (class fee only)
• Your embroidery machine with embroidery unit and power cord in good working order
• Embroidery foot and needle
• Embroidery hoop large enough for 6″x10″ design
• Bring your owner’s manual just in case
Fabric with Cutting Instructions
• 1/4 yard Neutral cotton or linen fabric
• Cut 2 pieces of fabric 6” x 10”
• 2 pieces AquaMesh Wash Away 10” x 15” or large enough to hoop
• 1 piece FiberForm Craft Interfacing 6” x 10”
• embroidery thread in 3 colors black, silver/light grey, color of your choice for spool on machine in design.
Notions & Additional Supplies
• Temporary Adhesive Spray
• Embroidery Needle Size 75/11
• Bobbin wound with Black bobbin thread
• Bobbin wound (50% full or less) with Black embroidery thread
• Snips or thread trimming scissors
• In the Hoop Appliqué scissors or other appliqué scissors
• USB Stick to load project design
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine for this club class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message. If you need to rent an embroidery machine for class, there is a $20 rental fee.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.