Create a fun and beautiful mini-stocking using the Itty Bitty Primitive twister ruler. This stocking is great to use for gift cards or as an ornament. A complete materials kit included in the class. Itty Bitty Twister ruler must be purchased separately.
- Your sewing/quilting machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Itty Bitty Twister Ruler
- Sewing needles and Metallic needle
- Neutral color piecing thread: White or beige
- Gold metallic thread
- Sewing bobbins
- 18mm Rotary Cutter (with sharp or new blade)
- Small Cutting mat (8” x 11” or 12” x 12”)
- 6” x 12” ruler
- Small iron and ironing mat
- basic sewing/quilting notions & supplies, such as pins, fabric scissors, seam gauge, stitch ripper, notebook, fabric marker/chalk, pen and pencil.
- Twister Stocking Pattern
- Twister Fabric
- Velveteen cuff
The ruler and select notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 8
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Cost: $60 (includes class fee and kit fee)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.