Make an easy yet stylish tunic top that incorporates gathered side darts, vent sleeve cuffs and bias binding facing. Sizes for the pattern range from small to 3x. You’ll learn how to trace your own pattern from a multi-size store bought pattern.
- Your sewing machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Indigo Junction Pattern Katelyn’s Dress, Tunic and Top-IJ1168 (available at the shop)
- 2½ – 3⅛ yards of cotton fabric suitable for a garment (see pattern for yardage according to your size)
- color coordinating thread
- Freezer paper
- Sharpened pencil
- Scotch tape
- Paper and fabric scissors
- basic sewing notions & supplies, such as ruler, fabric marker, pins, seam ripper, measuring tape, etc.
The pattern, fabric and select notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class. The pattern is available for $15.20 plus tax, which is 20% off the regular price of 18.99 as a class member.
Dates: Thursdays, Feb. 28, March 7 & March 21
Cost: $99 (class fee only)
Instructor: Linda F.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.