Come join us as we make the Lone Star Quilt! This pattern is one of the oldest quilt patterns, and remains one of the most popular ones due to its striking design. In this class, you’ll use the QuiltSmart method to make this beautiful quilt top.
What You Need to Bring
- Your sewing/quilting machine and accessories
- 3/4 yard of six different fabrics for your star
- Optional: Cut these six fabrics into 2 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch squares before the first class
- Lone Star Pattern by QuiltSmart available at NWSC
- Roxanne’s Basting Glue
- pins, travel iron, ironing mat, non-stick pressing sheet
- neutral thread
- You can get your background and border fabric later
Additional purchase of the Lone Star Quiltsmart pattern is required on or before the day of class. (Reg. $36.95 + tax, but you get a 20% discount for a price of $29.56 + tax once you secure your seat for the class.)
Date: Wednesdays, June 6, 13, 20, and 27
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Important: Please pay class fee and call the shop to order the pattern by May 23rd!
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NSWC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.