In this 4-night class, create an easy lap quilt that can be made with three, one-yard cuts of fabric for a finished size 45-1/2 x 59-1/2 inches. You will learn how to make Half Square Triangles, and Pinwheel Blocks out of the Half Square Triangles.
You can make the quilt larger with purchase of additional fabric.
- Your quilting machine in good working order with accessories, including your owner’s manual
- 1-yard for focus fabric (position #1)
- 1-yard for high contrast fabric (position #2)
- 1-yard for high contrast fabric (position #3)
- rotary cutter
- 4-1/2” square ruler or 4-1/2” Bloc Loc Half Square Triangle Ruler
- cutting mat, preferably a rotating cutting mat if you have one or small mat that you can turn easily for squaring up the Pinwheel Blocks
- 100% cotton thread to match focus and contrast fabric
Purchase of pattern book is required for the class. Available at NWSC for discounted price of $12.79+tax (reg. $15.99) once you pay for your seat in class. Fabric and select notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class.
Date: Mondays, September 9, 16, 23 & 30
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost: $75 (class fee only)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.