Sew Fun! Make a fun, practical & quick apron for any season, or reason. If you want to learn how to sew, or just love to sew and want to make a quick project, this class is for you!
This reversible apron project is great as a holiday or birthday gift –or just because you or someone you know is a messy cook! Join us for a fun afternoon of sewing.
The pattern, notions, and a great variety of beautiful fabrics are available for purchase at the shop. You receive a 20% discount once you secure your seat for this class!
What You’ll Need:
- Your sewing machine with your regular foot and ¼” inch foot
- Your regular sewing notions, such as scissors, seam ripper, rotary cutter, pins, 12” quilt ruler
- Apron pattern “Easy Reversible Aprons” by Mary Mulari Designs
- 1 yard of two different fabric colors or themes (42-44” cotton)
- 1 sheet (or ¼ yard of Steam-a-Seam 2) to be used for the waistband
- Matching thread & bobbins
- Optional: 2 packages of Extra Wide Double Fold bias Tape for pocket (choose colors that match fabrics)
Date: Saturday, June 17
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Instructor: Renee & Grace