Sew a Simple Point! Create a beautiful quilted table runner/dresser scarf/wall hanging using a fusing technique. This technique allows you to quickly and easily make beautiful quilts on-point.
Supplies You Need for Class
- Your quilting/sewing machine in good working order
- A Simple Point pattern by Crooked Nickel Quilt Designs
- 1/3 yard of Quilters Grid ™ On Point #821
- Applique Pressing Sheet (this is a must)
- Sewing Machine and manual
- 1/4 inch sewing foot
- Sewing needles
- Neutral color piecing thread
- Sewing bobbins
- Rotary Cutter (with sharp or new blade)
- Cutting mat (8” x 11” or 12” x 18”)
- 6” x 12” ruler
- Iron and ironing mat
- Basic sewing supplies (scissors, straight pins, seam ripper)
Fabric You Need for Class
- 1/6 yard for Focus Fabric
- 1/4 yard for Sashing Fabric
- 1/8 yard of Cornerstone Fabric
- 1/4 yard fabric for traditional ½” straight binding
- 1/3 yard of batting
- 1/3 yard backing fabric
Fabric, pattern, grid, and pressing sheet can be purchased with a 20% discount at NWSC once you pay for your seat in class.
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $50.00 (includes class fee only)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.