What to do with all those old T-Shirts? Make a quilt with them, and make a keepsake of all those memories!Do you have any T-shirts that you no longer wear, but can’t part with? Then, this class is for you! We will stabilize, size, and piece your T-shirts into a usable quilt.
- Your sewing/quilting machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- T-Shirt Quilts Made Easy Pattern Book
- Coordinated fabric for quilt components: View/Download the fabric requirements to make the size of this quilt you want.
- Matching thread and bobbin
- Basic quilting notions & supplies, such as rotary cutter, ruler for cutting fabric, pins, fabric scissors, stitch ripper, fabric marker/chalk, etc.
Purchase of the “T-Shirts Made Easy” Pattern Book is required on the day of class. The pattern book is regularly $19.95 but with class 20% discount is $15.96+ tax when you secure your spot in the class. You can visit the shop to purchase fabric for this project at a 20% discount!
Dates: Wednesdays,February 13, 20, 27, and March 6
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Cost: $85.00 (includes class fee only)
Instructor: Linda B. & Pat G.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone and email to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NSWC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.