“What the world needs now is love, sweet love” and those who love machine embroidery will spread the endearment with this darling chenille heart pennant.
The appliqued heart features two variations for the chenille stitches, diagonal or
chevron, on two pennant sizes. Make a single pennant or banner of coordinating
colors and share the love. In this class, you’ll use the chenille technique to create a cute heart banner. This class is part of NWSC’s Kimberbell Embroidery Club.
Show and Tell will begin promptly at 6:00pm, project time starts promptly at 6:15pm and meeting time will end promptly at 8:30pm.
Bonus design and kit for customers who attend all 12 club classes. You’ll get a loyalty card that will be punched for each session you attend to qualify for a bonus 13th design.
What You Need to Bring
- Your embroidery machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Your 5x7 hoop and comparable size(s) for Janome or other brand machines
- USB stick, a computer will be available for you to download the design files you need to your USB
- Notions such as scissors, seam ripper, tweezers, point turner, water soluble pen or chalk pencil
- appliqué scissors,
- Kimberbell tape
- Extra needles
- Club punch card
- Show & Tell project
- aqua, red, and white embroidery thread
- White embroidery bobbin thread
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Seats: Maximum of 8 participants
Cost: $40 (includes $30 class fee and $10 material kit)
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine for this club class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NSWC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.