In this 4-night class, you’ll make a fun quilt –the Single Irish Chain blocks go together quicker than you might think. You will learn to read a pattern and accurately cut and piece your fabric.
- Your sewing/quilting machine in good working order, including your owner’s manual
- Design book: One Bundle of Fun (available at the shop)
- 36 Jelly Roll Strips, 2-1/2” x 42”, for blocks and borders
- ½ yard of stripe for binding
- 2¾ yards of fabric for backing
- 49” x 65” piece of batting
- basic quilting notions & supplies, such as rotary cutter, ruler for cutting fabric, pins, fabric scissors, stitch ripper, fabric marker/chalk, etc.
Fabric and select notions/supplies are available at NWSC with a 20% discount once you pay for your seat in class. The pattern book is $18.99. With the 20% discount the price of the book is $15.19.
Dates: Tuesdays, Jan. 15, 22, 29 and Feb 5
Cost: $70 (class fee only)
Instructor: Linda B.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.