Use your ScanNCut machine to customize travel cups! In this class, you will learn how to cut adhesive permanent vinyl to create a personalized design on a travel cup/tumbler. You will learn how you can use the CanvasWorkspace or the CraftNCut software for creating layered vinyl designs.
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost: $45 (includes $35 class fee & $10 material kit)
What You Need to Bring To Class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord and all accessories
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard or low tack mat(s)
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard blade (or auto blade for DX models)
- Blade holder that came with the machine
- Blue painter’s tape
- Scraper and Stylus that came with the machine
Software, Laptop, & USB
- Your fast working laptop with DVD/CD player (or portable DVD/CD player)
- A USB flash drive/memory stick
- Latest version of CanvasWorkspace software or CraftNCut software downloaded and installed on your laptop
- Online account created for CanvasWorkspace
Instructor will provide travel cup and 1 piece of adhesive vinyl for each member of the class. ScanNCut accessories can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.