Use your ScanNCut machine to cut fabric! In this class, you will learn how to secure fabric to your mat, draw 1/4 inch seam lines and cut a quilt design found on your ScanNCut machine. You’ll also learn how you can transfer/convert SVG files provided by embroidery design CDs to create appliqué pieces for your embroidery projects.
Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost: $35 (includes $30 class fee & $5 material kit)
What You Need to Bring To Class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord and all accessories
- NEW, UNUSED, COMPATIBLE standard or low tack mat(s) that you can use only for fabric cutting
- NEW, UNUSED, COMPATIBLE standard blade (or thin fabric auto blade for DX models)
- Blade holder that came with the machine (or thin fabric auto blade holder for DX models)
- Green fabric support sheet that came with the machine/mats (CASTBL2)
- Pen holder (CAUNIPHL1)
- Erasable pen set (CAPEN2)
- Scraper and Stylus that came with the machine
CanvasWorkspace, Laptop, USB & Design CD
- Your fast working laptop with DVD/CD player (or portable DVD/CD player)
- A USB flash drive/memory stick
- Latest version of CanvasWorkspace software downloaded and installed on your laptop
- Online account created for CanvasWorkspace in advance of class
- An embroidery design CD that provides SVG files, e.g. most recently published Kimberbell and/or Anita Goodesign appliqué design CDs
ScanNCut accessories can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
😞The class is now full. Another class will be offered soon!
Call the shop to see if you can be put on a waiting list. (512) 459-3961