Learn how to emboss on metal with your ScanNCut! The ScanNCut Embossing Starter Kit provides all of the tools and materials you need to create an embossing effect using your cutting machine! In this class, you’ll learn how you can activate the embossing functionality and designs on your embossing compatible machine* and use the tools and materials in the kit to create a metal-embossed holiday ornament.
*This class is for embossing compatible ScanNCut machines: latest DX models, CM100DM, CM250, CM350, CM350H, CM350R, CM550DX, CM650W, CM650WX, DC200, DC200ULE.
The ScanNCut Embossing Kit (CAEBSKIT1) is required for this class. This activation kit is available from NWSC for $58.00+tax with the 20% class discount (reg. $72.50).
The instructor will provide the class with holiday ribbon, cardstock and glue adhesive for the project.
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost: $25 (includes class fee only)
What You Need to Bring To Class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord and all accessories
- CAEBSKIT1 Embossing Starter Kit
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard or low tack mat(s)
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard blade (or auto blade for DX models)
- Blade holder that came with the machine
- Scraper and Stylus that came with the machine
Software, Laptop, & USB
- Your fast working laptop with DVD/CD player (or portable DVD/CD player)
- A USB flash drive/memory stick
- Latest version of CanvasWorkspace software downloaded and installed on your laptop
- Online account created for CanvasWorkspace
ScanNCut accessories can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.