Learn how to use Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) on fabric projects, such as tote bags, t-shirts and wood using any ScanNCut machine! In this class, learn about various types of HTV, such as iron-on glitter & stretch metallic/foil. You will cut and transfer an iron-on HTV vinyl sample onto a small drawstring bag and learn how you can use the Canvasworkspace or the CraftNCut software for creating knockout designs, like the Love You tote bag. The instructor will provide a sampler of heat transfer vinyl and a drawstring bag for each member of class.
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time: 9:30am – Noon
Cost: $45 (includes $35 class fee & $10 material kit)
What You Need to Bring To Class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord and all accessories
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard or low tack mat(s)
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard blade (or auto blade for DX models)
- Blade holder that came with the machine
- Blue painter’s tape
- Scraper and Stylus that came with the machine
CanvasWorkspace, Laptop, & USB
ScanNCut accessories can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
Only TWO seats left – Call the shop to grab one of the last spots or ask to be put on the waiting list. (512) 459-3961