Learn how to create an etched glass project using your ScanNCut machine! In this class, bring any ScanNCut model and you’ll select & cut an etching design, cut out the etching stencil and use it to etch the design on a glass votive. Learn how you can use the Canvasworkspace or CraftNCut software to create stencil designs. Gift your project or save it as a sample to make more on your own at home!
Instructor will provide etching materials for the class and, for each member of class, gloves, 1 glass votive & 1 piece of adhesive vinyl (CAVINYLBE) for the project.
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $45 (includes $35 class fee & $10 material kit)
What You Need to Bring To Class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord and all accessories
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard or low tack mat(s)
- NEW or SLIGHTLY USED, COMPATIBLE standard blade (or auto blade for DX models)
- Blade holder that came with the machine
- Blue painter’s tape
- Scraper and Stylus that came with the machine
Software, Laptop, & USB
ScanNCut accessories can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
😔 Sorry, registration has closed. Call the shop to see if you can be put on waiting list. (512) 459-3961