Learn the software for your ScanNCut. In this class, you’ll get started using Brother’s CanvasWorkspace software by learning basic layout & editing features of the program. This software is perfect to enhance or create your own original cutting and drawing designs. Learn how to create/edit basic designs; import into or wirelessly transfer designs to ScanNCut; access FREE templates for projects; and much more!
NOTE: This is a software class that requires a fast working Windows/Mac laptop. Ensure you know how to use your laptop such as accessing the internet, using a flash drive and saving files to desktop.
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
What You Need to Bring To Class
CanvasWorkspace, Laptop, USB & Design CD
- Your fast working laptop and power cord with latest operating system updated and ability to connect to WiFi
- A USB flash drive/memory stick
- Latest version of CanvasWorkspace software downloaded and installed on your laptop
- Online account created for CanvasWorkspace in advance of class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord (We won’t be cutting anything in this class – just transferring designs to your machine!)
Optional Mobile Tablet
- Android tablet or Apple iPad
ScanNCut accessories, such as premium function starter kits and pattern collections can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.