Learn the software for your ScanNCut. In this class, you’ll get started using Brother’s CanvasWorkspace software by learning basic layout & editing features of the program. This software is perfect to enhance or create your own original cutting and drawing designs. Learn how to create/edit basic designs; import into or wirelessly transfer designs to ScanNCut; access FREE templates for projects; and much more!
NOTE: This is a software class that requires a fast working Windows/Mac laptop. Ensure you know how to use your laptop such as accessing the internet, using a flash drive and saving files to desktop.
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
What You Need to Bring To Class
CanvasWorkspace, Laptop, USB & Design CD
- Your fast working laptop and power cord with latest operating system updated and ability to connect to WiFi
- A USB flash drive/memory stick
- Latest version of CanvasWorkspace software downloaded and installed on your laptop
- Online account created for CanvasWorkspace in advance of class
- Your ScanNCut machine with power cord (We won’t be cutting anything in this class – just transferring designs to your machine!)
Optional Mobile Tablet
- Android tablet or Apple iPad
ScanNCut accessories, such as premium function starter kits and pattern collections can be bought at NWSC for a 20% discount once you pay for class.
Please note that Brother has discontinued several prior models of DesignNCut/ScanNCut machines. Get the latest ScanNCut machine! Financing is available! Call us at the shop (512) 459-3961 for details.
😔 Sorry, registration has closed. Call the shop to see if you can be put on waiting list. (512) 459-3961