Too Cool for School! Get ready for school using a free Kimberbell Sunglasses: Stay Cool machine embroidery design. In this 3 hour class, you’ll cut the Kimberbell’s Appliqué Glitter Vinyl using your ScanNCut. Then, you’ll embroider the appliqué design on a tote bag or t-shirt that you bring to class.
These product can be purchased at Northwest Sewing Center with a 20% discount, once you pay for your seat in class.
Each roll contains ultra sparkling glitter sheets and you can iron on this heat transfer vinyl for use in all your machine embroidery or sewing projects. Size: 19.5 x 7.5”
Call the shop to order Kimberbell’s blank canvas tote that comes without the side seams sewn up so it’s easy to hoop the bag itself, then add the adorable embroidery.
What You Need to Bring to Class:
- Your embroidery machine in good working order
- Your ScanNCut machine
- Standard mat (CAMATSTD12)
- Standard blade (CABLDP1)
- Blade holder that came with the machine (CAHLP1)
- Scraper and stylus that came with the machine
- Your colored embroidery thread stash, including bobbin embroidery thread
- Non-stick ironing sheet
- Small travel iron or mini-iron
- Sewing/quilting clips to use for hooping
- Youth or adult sized t-shirt OR a tote bag with side seams (see example)
Note if you are bringing a tote bag:
- Ensure that stitches along the sides are removed prior to class (see example)
- Bring a hoop that accommodates at minimum a 5x7 embroidery area
Note if you are bringing a youth or adult sized t-shirt:
- Bring a machine hoop that accommodates at minimum a 5x7 embroidery area for youth t-shirt
- Bring a machine hoop that accommodates at minimum a 6x10 embroidery area for tote bag or adult t-shirt
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2018
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Cost: $45 (includes $40 class fee and $5 material kit; you must bring a t-shirt or tote bag with side seams for class)
Seats: Maximum of 8 participants
Not sure how to hoop a T-Shirt? Never done appliqué before? Be sure to check out our ScanNCut Class Blog!
Register and Pay Online
Please complete name, phone, email and machine to reserve your seat for the class. If you have special needs, such as mobility or dietary, please let us know in the message. There is a $10 fee if you need to rent or borrow a machine for class.
The NWSC Registration & Cancellation Policy can be found on our website.