Join us for our next DIME Event taking place at the shop! Learn how you can incorporate vintage-looking texture into your embroidery projects using new DIME thread for vintage designs. Add a vintage chic style to make accents and embellishments for caps, scarves, bags, frames and much, much more!
Check out the fantastic samples below!!!
Friday, July 14, 2017 10am – 2pm
Saturday, July 15, 2017 10am – 2pm
Northwest Sewing Center
5448 Burnet Rd
Austin TX 78756
A FREE lunch is included!
- Learn how to use Vintage Software to embellish
everything from home décor to clothing for the family.
- Enjoy color therapy designs – no two are alike – play with
fibers and markers for unique results
- Continuous borders – learn the DIME way and achieve
flawless borders every time
- Create textured embroidery designs and patches
- Unmask the secrets to embroidering on prints, nubby
knits and smooth satins
- Embrace bold topstitching
- Get excellent stitch formation
- Learn how to work with heavy thread and duplicate
the popular matte finish
- You’ll love the open work of the stitches and enjoy the
low stitch count – so fabric friendly!
- Create large designs with big impact – minimal color
changes mean fast stitching
- Make textured patches just like in ready-wear
- Freeform coloring
- Fraying patchwork
- Hat embroidery
- Continuous embroidery